I made it home to the States yesterday via NYC. What an epic adventure. My last few days in Israel were a whirlwind. I did manage to stop by for humus at Said in Akko, Caravan in Yafo, and one other one near Carmiel with Roey and Adiel. Also, on my way to the airport with Erez, Tamar, and Keren, we said whatsup to Oved and grabbed a sabikh.
At the airport, I did have some problems getting on the plane because I must have resembled a terrorist. Dark skin, hadn't shaved in 6 weeks, not looking like my passport: I don't blame them! I got to my plane ok though and slept most of the way.
In NYC, I seeked out more humus at Hummus Place in Little Israel (St. Mark's and 1st Ave.). Not too bad, but it wasn't Said! On my flight to SF, my bag didn't arrive on my plane. No drama though as it showed up a few hours later.
Now this weekend should be pretty fun. Today is the Shark's 5th playoff game against the Wings, then Cinco de Mayo festivities in SF this evening. Tomorrow, I'm gonna try to hit up the 'geist and head over to the How Weird Faire on Howard.
Well, that is the end of bloggin for a bit, I think. I'm not sure who all is reading these anyway. I have talked to some people that are, so that's cool. If you feel like checkin out my new nargila (hookah) that I bought in Yafo, give me a call. It's pretty chill.
Saturday, May 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome home Scotty! I missed you! What are your definate plans for this summer? If you're gonna be stopping by the East Bay, don't forget to drop by Oakland and visit me!
Love ya dearly,
Gabbie
Post a Comment